barrington blues

The missives and misgivings of a multi-millionaire minor misanthropist.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

mi espacio es tu espacio

As a general rule I'm not into that whole online social thing. I think the whole scene is populated by losers and liars who post fake photos of themselves in order to mask their insecurities and inabilities to interact with real humans in real time.

However. . .

Recently the girlfriend of one of my friends sent me an email inviting me to join MySpace.

You may recall that bastard assistant district attorney confiscated my passport as a condition of my probation. I can no longer really travel in the physical world. "So," I reasoned, "why not spend some time in the virtual one?"

Ah, what the fuck. . . I signed up.

Join me, it might be fun.



Check me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home