barrington blues

The missives and misgivings of a multi-millionaire minor misanthropist.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

real world update, part two

Damn it, damn it, damn it!

I knew I'd regret last Tuesday's shenanigans.

The Hot Receptionist called me twice today. I have neither seen nor spoken to her since dropping her off at her apartment. I just wasn't in the mood to deal with any repercussions from our romping so I faked an illness to get out of Thursday's appointment. The terms of my probation allow me to miss my sessions with the court ordered therapist, the prick, for valid medical reasons provided I have written documentation from a doctor verifying my illness.

I pay my doctor in cash at three times the going rate so he pretty much writes whatever I tell him to write. And afterall, it is cold and flu season. I have to make the sessions up, so ultimately I am only prolonging the tedious agony, but what the fuck. I have always had kind of a "why do today what you can put off until next week" attitude, so I really don't mind all that much.

The first time she called I did not recognize the number on my caller ID so I did not answer. She left no message and it remained a mystery, until she called again, moments ago. This time she left a message. She said something about "hoping I'm feeling better", "had a wonderful time" and something about "looking forward to seeing me again on Tuesday."

Damn, damn, double damn. I never considered that she had access to my private number through my file at the office.

I don't need this right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home